Ingredients: Fresh nettle leaves (Urtica dioica), 45% - 55% ABV local organic fruit spirits
Nettles are one the first lush medicines available in the forest during spring time. They are most commonly found amongst the cow parsnip near trickles of water and in moist forest environments. They grow between 4,000 and 10,000 feet. It is best to harvest from middle of May to middle of July in rocky mountain ecosystems. They sting, so watch out!
· New research is suggesting that nettles combat seasonal allergies by reducing inflammation and reducing the amount of histamine the body produces in response to an allergen.
· High in minerals, protein, and chlorophyll
· Helps reduce kidney inflammation, water retention, chronic bladder infections, allays excess menstruation, nosebleeds, hemorrhoids, and digestive track bleeding.
· A spring tonic in our mountainous climate. (Useful when diet and metabolism changes with the seasons.)
· Relieves persistent bladder infections, chronic diarrhea, and eczema.
· Can be used to relieve stress or when recovering from an illness.
· Builds and nourishes the blood